1. His parents wouldn't let him marry anyone ______ family was poor.
A.of whom B.whom C.of whose D.whose
2. She heard a terrible noise, _______ brought her heart into her mouth.
A.it B.which C.this D.that
3. In the dark street , there wasn't a single person _____ she could turn for help.
A.that B.who C.from whom D.to whom
4. The weather turned out to be very good , ____ was more than we could expect.
A.what B.which C.that D.it
5. After living in Pairs for fifty years he returned to the small town ____ he grew up as a child.
A.which B.where C.that D.when
6．Carol said the work would be done by October.＿＿＿＿＿personally I doubt very much.
A. it B.that C.when D.which
7．Dorothy was always speaking highly of her role in the play, ________,of course , made the others unhappy.
A．who B．which C．this D．what
8. Recently I bought an ancient Chinese vase , _____ was very reasonable.
A.which price C.the price of which
C.its price D.the price of whose
9. _____ has already been pointed out , grammar is not a set of dead rules.
A.As B.It C.That D.Which
10. He lived in London for 3 months , during ____ time he learned some English.
A.this B.which C.that D.same
11. Oh the wall hung a picture, _____ color is blue.
A.whose B.of which C.which D.its
12. Whenever I met him , ____ was fairly often, I like his sweet and hopeful smile.
A.what B.which C.that D.when
13. The visitor asked the guide to take his picture _____ stands the famous tower.
A.that B.where C.which D.there
14. The boss ____ department Ms King worked ten years ago look down upon women.
A.in which B.in that C.in whose D.whose
15. I don't like _____ you speak to her.
A.the way B.the way in that
C.the way which D.the way of which
16. I had neither a raincoat nor an umbrella ._______ I got wet through .
A.It's the reason B.That's why
C.There's why D.It's how
17. He made another wonderful discovery , ____ of great importance to science.
A.which I think is B.which I think it is
C.which I think it D.I think which is
18. He was very rude to the customs officer, ____ of course made things even worse.
A.who B.whom C.what D.whcih
KEYS: 1-5 DBDBB 6-10 DBCAB 11-15 ABBCA 16-18 BAD
Tag:英语学习方法，小学英语学习方法,初中英语学习方法,学英语的方法,高中英语学习方法,李阳英语学习方法，学习方法 - 英语学习方法